Sunday, June 29, 2008

Judson's Birthday Party

We had Judson's birthday party on Saturday night. He wasn't very interested in his cake, but he did enjoy entertaining everyone. He also enjoyed all of his presents and couldn't wait for us to get them out of the boxes. We missed you Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Melissa, and Cousin Jackson. When you come and visit next time, you will have to check out all of Judson's cool new toys.


Playing with his balloons.


Trying coke with his papaw.


Excited about opening his presents.


Hurry up and get this out of the box!


I would rather smile at everyone than eat my cake.






1 comment:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Judson,
I am so sad that we missed your 1st birthday party! Instead of being at your fun party, I was at home with my two sick boys! :) Yucky. We'll see you soon - can't wait to give you your gift.
Love,
Aunt Melissa