Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Outside Boy

Judson's favorite thing to do is to go outside. Right after he eats breakfast, he gets out of his high chair and goes to find some shoes. (He knows he has to have shoes on to go outside.) The other day he brought me his camoflage crocs that his grandmother bought him. After I put them on him, I had him pose for me to show them off. Unfortunately for his momma, after the picture was taken, we had to go outside in the wonderful South Arkansas heat. I can't wait for the fall.


1 comment:

hannah said...

i like how he's lifting his right foot up to show the shoe. too cute!

heather told me about how ya'll put books down on the floor for him to read...upside down. and how he'll get up and walk around to the other side. that is hilarious...and a bit mean on ya'll's part. :)