Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing in the Daffodils

Everyday when we get home, Judson gets out of the car and runs and gets in his little car so that I can push him around the block. He doesn't even want to give me time to change clothes. Today I was pushing him around the block, and I decided to stop and try to get some pictures of him in our neighbor's daffodils. Unfortunately, he wasn't interested in the pretty flowers. I managed to get a few of him, but in most of them he is running away from me. This is why I don't have many professional pictures of Judson. It would be a big waste of money.

He has become very into "abbits" lately.



During the photo shoot, he just wanted to get back into his little red car.



1 comment:

hannah said...

ya'll, he is so big. he's like a real, live kid now. you know what i mean! he doesn't even have any "baby" left. where did the time go?

you should take him to the daffodil festival this weekend. get him to trapse through all the pretty flowers that people are paying to walk through!

that would be GREAT!