Monday, October 29, 2007

4 months old

Judson turned 4 months old last week and he is still a growing boy. He weighed almost 14lbs and was 25 inches long. Heather had to go back to work today so I am staying home with Judson because I have to take him to get his immunizations. We had a fun weekend since Jackson came to Camden again.

We managed one smile while he was dressed as the big orange blob.
Judson is starting to not look so small against his cousin Jackson.
My mommy got me this stupid pumpkin costume and my cousin got to be a tiger.

4 comments:

hannah said...

how was mom's first day back? i hate to even ask...

The Walkers said...

I agree that the boys are looking closer in size. I still crack up when I think about this old lady that walked into Starbucks. I was sitting with Sydney and Heather had both of the boys in her lap because Melissa was buying coffee. And the crazy lady said "Oh, twins..." !!!! I almost fell off the bench from laughing because they do NOT look like twins in size :)

Meredith said...

Oh Peepers, I am sorry you had to go back to school! miss you!!

Joey and Tia Larson said...

Happy Halloween, Judson! Emma was a pumpkin too...maybe next year the kids will have more say in what costumes they wear and they won't get stuck with what us mommies want!