Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Things

Judson has had a really big week so far. I dropped him off at my mom's on Sunday on the way to the deer camp and when I came back he had been rolling over like crazy, I didn't believe my mom at first but we laid him down and he automatically started rolling over. Last night I had to work late and Heather called me and Judson was laughing like crazy on the phone. It was so funny. We also got some really good pictures this weekend at the Daniels Garden in Camden.



He has the cutest little feet. He was wearing socks but he ate them This smile will melt your heart even at 3:00 in the morning. At least that's what his mommy said.

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Oh, that smile is adorable!!! I agree on the sock issue. I actually had a Granny at Walgreens ask me "Where are her socks?" trying to be funny but really being noisy. I informed her that I am a good mom even if my child is barefoot in November. OK, I really didn't but I wanted to :).

The Ward Family said...

Hey man, you are catching up to me fast! I can't wait to see you and Santa in December...we are going to have so much fun. Bros before hoes. Joe