Saturday, December 27, 2008

Memorable Christmas

This Christmas will be one that we will never forget. Unfortunately for Jarrod, he will always have a scar to remember it by. He had to make a trip to the local doctor's office to get four stitches after cutting his finger with a knife. He was trying to get one of Judson's toys out of the box. Other than that little mishap, we had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Thursday wtih my parents, Friday at grandmother's house, and Saturday at my memaw's. Judson was a little more into it this year, and he got many new toys for me to pick up every night.

Checking out what Santa left him for Christmas.
Taking a break from opening presents at Gran Jan's.
Riding cars with Jackson.
Cousin Lauren put me in this fun sack.
This is the toy that daddy cut his finger on.

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

judson,
i won't tell you what my daddy called your daddy for cutting his finger...mommy told me if wasn't a nice word to use. i hope you had a good Christmas. i did and i got a thomas the train too! see you in a couple of days!
joe

hannah said...

he is so stinkin' cute.

and he looks EXACTLY like matt peeples. EXACTLY.