Thursday, January 1, 2009

Matching Scars

I know that Heather mentioned in an earlier post that I cut my finger opening presents and had to get 4 stitches last Saturday night. I had told her that I was not able to change diapers, give baths, or help out with anything around the house. I was driving home on Tuesday and Heather called and said that she cut her finger opening a can of peas. Luckily Tuesday night is the late night at the clinic in Smackover so we were able to avoid the ER twice. Notice it is the same hand, same finger. We are taking all of the sharp objects out of our house for the new year.



3 comments:

Jeremy Wolfe said...

Y'all are like blood brothers now!

hannah said...

i saw the picture before i read what you'd written...and i thought that was judson's finger.

i really did.

she has the smallest hands.

and that cut of hers made me throw up a little in my mouth. ugh. that had to hurt.

and you saying that you were exempt from doing anything around the house is hilarious.

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Don't you guys have some cute pictures of Judson or something else that you could put up?