Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Momma's Little Helper

This past summer, when I would remember to water my flowers, Judson always wanted to help me. The Easter Bunny must have taken note of this because he left him a little watering pail. This afternoon he went and got it and wanted to water the flowers. Since I haven't planted any flowers yet, I let him water the ivy on the back porch. He was very persistent about the pail being "mine" and wouldn't let momma help at all. When I do get my flowers planted, it looks like they won't go thirsty!

Showing momma he can water like a big boy.
This pot looks pretty bad so I'm going to dump it all on there.

Off to the next pot.

Almost out of water.

"More, peas."




1 comment:

hannah said...

He is absolutely adorable. I cannot get over how grown up he is!!! I think its time for baby Wolfe number 2...I'm just saying...