Friday, April 24, 2009

We got a new boat!

Well, Judson did, anyway. Our sweet neighbors called us tonight and said that they had a toy that their grandson had outgrown and wondered if Judson would like it. Judson and I walked over there, and it was a really nice toy boat that rocked. When Judson first saw it, he wouldn't even sit down in it. He was more interested in redecorating their backyard than the boat. After we got it home, though, he couldn't get enough of it. Now, I just have to find a place to put it. Also, note the shirt in the pictures. His wonderful mother had fallen behind on laundry this week, and he had no clean pajamas in his drawer. So, I pulled out this t-shirt that someone gave me before he was born. He is showing everyone his Smackover Buckaroo Spirit.

Check out my new boat. I like it when daddy makes it go high.

"Ahoy, mate."
Cheesing for the camera.




2 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

That boy looks like he is getting big.

hannah said...

that is a GREAT boat!!! i love it! what a lucky little boy!

also, when i read, "a shirt someone had given me before judson was born"...i honestly had to stop and think..."does she mean that someone gave it to her...for her to wear...or someone gave it to her...for judson to wear?"

i'm still not sure. i'm thinking it could go either way! :)

love you peepers.